- Publication Date: 15/04/2013
- Sectors: Education, GBV, Gender Equality, Inclusive Governance
- Languages: English
- Country: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Regional/Global, Serbia
- Evaluation Type: Meta Analysis
- Keywords: Civil Society, Conflict Mitigation, gender based violence, Gender Equality, Livelihoods, peace building, Women's Empowerment
This is a report about CARE’s work to advance gender equality in the Balkans and what we have achieved over the past seven years. Our goal is to give account and to demonstrate our commitment to change the lives of the people we serve. We want to illustrate the real life impact of the work we do with our partners and to document the process, methods and the tools used. We want to show that what we and partners have achieved, is relevant to the regional context and that our approaches and methodologies make a demonstrable difference. We also want to learn from our challenges and limitations, and we will use these lessons in our future work. Read More...
Advocacy Agriculture AIDS Basic and Girls' Education Cash Vouchers Child Health Child Nutrition Civil Society and Governance Climate Change Conflict Mitigation COVID 19 COVID 19 RGA disaster risk reduction Economic Development Emergency Environment Food Security Gbv Gender gender based violence Gender Equality Global Affairs Canada Humanitarian Aid Infrastructure Livelihoods Markets Maternal Natural Resources nexus Nutrition Refugee Reproductive Health Resilience RGA Sexual Shelter Social Norms Usaid Value Chain Vsla Wash Water Women's Economic Empowerment Women's Empowerment Youth